Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Say What?

Some times i wonder, if i am private person.
Hey stop that smirk....Did you mean, people who are 'Private'; do not blog?

Well, I think (sometimes) before i speak and leave some things unsaid...but that doesn't make me Introvert, right?

And yet this is almost a month and I did not find a thing to say. No Blogs since the day 1!

I just started writing today under this pressure. I have been thinking, may be i forgot how to express myself...may be i don't feel the need to express any more! Either of which is not good for life. Life is about movement, inspiration, optimism and all those positive things. Then what is wrong with me?

Perhaps I am too content with life or may be I am just stuck up in the monotony. This monotony called 'Comfort Zone'. Sleep, Eat, Go to office and perish. Simple!

I failed to find any other explanation to the stagnancy that I am exhibiting.
Trying to find out, Why I don't do things that I absolutely love to do (when some times I do them)
1) Writing
2) Long Walks, Exercise, Yoga
3) Prayer/Meditation
4) Being in touch with people

What do you think? These are no ambitions, these are the simplest of things one can do/does in life. But not me! Gosh, why (not) me?

Is this a problem of prioritizing in life? Or just plain harsh truth, "I was born lazy!"
I am mostly doing something, and yet I don't do anything magnificent in life. I am no CEO, not even a Manager or for that matter a Supervisor. I am just busy, Beat that! ;-)

"Busy without business", was once said about me. Look how famous the phrase is now :D

Thank you people, for For now i have posted an old write-up in the desperation of not being able to post all this time.

But some time soon, i intend to write about Prioritizing in Life...

take care!

4 comments:

  1. मैं सिर्फ इस दबाव में आज लेखन शुरू कर दिया. मैं सोच रहा है, मैं हो सकता है अपने आप को व्यक्त करते हैं ... कैसे किसी भी अधिक व्यक्त करने की जरूरत महसूस नहीं हो सकता है मैं भूल गया! या तो जो जीवन के लिए अच्छा नहीं है. जीवन आंदोलन के बारे में है, प्रेरणा, आशावाद और सकारात्मक उन सब बातें. फिर मेरे साथ क्या गलत है?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was translated by google. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written:)

    Everythng is possible till u have a kid:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all bad!
    mast translation kiya hai. I mean meaning change ho bhi gayi to kya, words kya mast translate kiye hain. :)

    ReplyDelete